XR Router 5500
ART’s XR Router is one of the most adaptable, functional, and easy-to-use CNC machines today. ART supplies CNC machines internationally, trusted and known especially in Australia.
This machine offers a wide range of functions with its many accessories and its progressive controller—it’s a breeze to use too. The options are countless and can be tailored to the functionality needed by industries, be it wardrobe production, plastics engineering, aluminium works (fabrication, fencing, and balustrades), and others.
Highly durable and with heavy-duty powder-coated steel chassis, this machine remains stable across extreme temperatures and under intense loads. It is also capable of processing moulds or large sections. Its cuts have the finest quality, with the process speed coming second to the RT router, it’s big brother.
To easily change tools, it has a 10-position tool-changer. And there are various tools available: engravers, circular saws, reciprocating saws and knives, drills, router bits, C axis, and other aggregate tools.
This machine’s full line of features can handle complex cutting tasks, all while being user-friendly. It can easily be configured as required, be it for routing, drilling, milling, sawing, knife cutting, or other applications.
Aluminium Balustrades’ Krypton Louvre Systems™
Want to know more?
Download our Krypton Louvre Systems™ Brochure outlining the key Krypton features, perfect for your next commercial project.DOWNLOAD TODAY
FEATURES OF OUR KRYPTON LOUVRE SYSTEM™
- Structural Engineering to AS1170.2
- Fully welded system with minimum 3mm wall thickness in 6106-T6 temper – not screwed or riveted
- Our own unique designed self-locking pin to prevent FREE SLIDING in high winds
- Our own blade pivot pins have been significantly upgraded for maximum shear strength
- Our exclusive louvre blades with centre support presents internal strengthening to accommodate our own pivot pins
- The aluminium end caps are powder coated to colour coordinate
- The aluminium louvre control arms fit into a rebated outer frame to allow a flush finish
- The louvre blades are cut to size before powder coating to avoid corrosion of any raw edges prior to end caps being fitted
- All fitting components are 316 stainless steel
WARRANTY POWDER COATING AS: 3715
Our powder coating is applied in-house and we are licenced to apply:
DULUX DURATEC X15 – Licence #2546
INTERPON GOLD CLASS – Licence #AUS141
JOTUN CORROCOAT warranty powders
These powders are available should your project require a higher quality finish.
Unlike traditional timber louvres that need constant maintenance our powder coated louvre system requires a minimum of care.
Just by keeping the bottom tracks free of debris and occasionally washing the louvres to remove any build up of dirt and salt will guarantee a trouble-free operation and protect the powder coat finish for many years to come.contact us for a quote