KRYPTON LOUVRE SYSTEM™
Established in 1973 our family owned and operated company has fabricated and installed fully welded balustrades, fixed louvres and sun/privacy screens on projects ranging from 50 storeys to exclusive domestic residences.
“We have designed and produced an advanced louvre system in response to requests from Architects & Developers for commercial applications”
INTRODUCING OUR KRYPTON LOUVRE SYSTEM™
This system has obtained NATA certification to withstand wind speeds to 315kph – Category 5 cyclone rating.
As Aluminium Balustrades P/L actively supports the Environmental Agencies in implementing and improving; our operable louvre system was designed to meet all the essential criteria.
This architecturally commercial product provides adjustable levels of sun shading, ventilation and privacy. In addition this system is also tolerable to the varying weather conditions in all areas of Australia.
Our system is manufactured to meet Structural Engineering requirements, relevant Australian Standards and to ensure the wind loadings for specific areas are adhered to. As the development of medium to high-density projects continues to increase so will the demand for inner city living. One of the most practical methods to control sunlight/airflow and privacy would be the introduction of external energy efficient operable aluminium shutters.
This louvre system has been developed by our company using specially designed components which have been carefully integrated together to not only supply one of the strongest systems on the market today but also has smooth flowing lines that are architecturally appealing. The increased wall thickness on all of the aluminium sections virtually eliminates any vibration and rattling of this louvre system in high winds.
Aluminium Balustrades’ Krypton Louvre Systems™
Want to know more?
Download our Krypton Louvre Systems™ Brochure outlining the key Krypton features, perfect for your next commercial project.DOWNLOAD TODAY
FEATURES OF OUR KRYPTON LOUVRE SYSTEM™
- Structural Engineering to AS1170.2
- Fully welded system with minimum 3mm wall thickness in 6106-T6 temper – not screwed or riveted
- Our own unique designed self-locking pin to prevent FREE SLIDING in high winds
- Our own blade pivot pins have been significantly upgraded for maximum shear strength
- Our exclusive louvre blades with centre support presents internal strengthening to accommodate our own pivot pins
- The aluminium end caps are powder coated to colour coordinate
- The aluminium louvre control arms fit into a rebated outer frame to allow a flush finish
- The louvre blades are cut to size before powder coating to avoid corrosion of any raw edges prior to end caps being fitted
- All fitting components are 316 stainless steel
WARRANTY POWDER COATING AS: 3715
Our powder coating is applied in-house and we are licenced to apply:
DULUX DURATEC X15 – Licence #2546
INTERPON GOLD CLASS – Licence #AUS141
JOTUN CORROCOAT warranty powders
These powders are available should your project require a higher quality finish.
Unlike traditional timber louvres that need constant maintenance our powder coated louvre system requires a minimum of care.
Just by keeping the bottom tracks free of debris and occasionally washing the louvres to remove any build up of dirt and salt will guarantee a trouble-free operation and protect the powder coat finish for many years to come.contact us for a quote